475 Hamilton St, Albany, NY 122033 beds, 1 bath, 3,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,795 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $175,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,320 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 01010006506100030470000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 Hamilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% lower than in Albany, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 473 Hamilton St Albany, NY$174K622,432
- 479 Hamilton St Albany, NY$154K622,724
- 471 Hamilton St Albany, NY$142K422,432
- 483 Hamilton St Albany, NY$178K722,704
- 469 Hamilton St Albany, NY$307K624,446
- 485 Hamilton St Albany, NY$167K621,970
- 476 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$126K31--
- 480 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$153K622,640
- 464-466 Hamilton St Albany, NY$162K622,832
- 472 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$181K732,516
- 465 Hamilton St Albany, NY$152K622,460
- 484 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$147K622,616
- 487 Hamilton St Albany, NY$132K722,152
- 470 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$155K722,712
- 486 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$133K622,616
- 489 Hamilton St Albany, NY$140K622,112
- 458-460 Hamilton St Albany, NY$266K633,364
- 461 Hamilton St Albany, NY$99K622,080
- 466 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$182K622,712
- 474 Hamilton St Albany, NY$142K622,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.