- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,903 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $67,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 07437217
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Garage, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Lot Description \ Wooded, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Parking \ 2 Car, Basement \ Crawlspace, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Construction \ Brick Front, Interior Features \ Tile Bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 104A01012000
- Zillow Home ID: 14914000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-268K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30252 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for McDonough as a whole. Among 30252 homes, this home is 14.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30252, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% lower than in McDonough, and 281% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30252 home values rise more quickly than other regions in McDonough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30252 home values.
|465 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$133K||3||2||1,536|
|485 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$146K||4||2||1,807|
|545 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$135K||3||2||1,556|
|480 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$126K||3||2||1,381|
|555 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$133K||3||2||1,476|
|470 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$133K||3||2||1,576|
|40 Salem Ct Mcdonough, GA||$148K||3||2||1,912|
|490 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$126K||3||2||1,360|
|460 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$138K||3||2||1,676|
|520 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$136K||3||2||1,598|
|565 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$141K||3||2||1,692|
|510 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$141K||3||2||1,541|
|530 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$153K||3||2.5||1,812|
|159 Thicket Trl Mcdonough, GA||$150K||3||2||2,117|
|165 Thicket Ct Athens, GA||$115K||3||2.5||1,530|
|165 Thicket Trl Mcdonough, GA||$145K||3||2||1,769|
|153 Thicket Trl Mcdonough, GA||$137K||3||2||1,650|
|500 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$128K||3||2||1,402|
|445 Jana Ln Mcdonough, GA||$152K||3||2.5||2,152|
|171 Thicket Trl Mcdonough, GA||$168K||3||3||1,907|
Nearby Schools in McDonough
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!