475 Lexington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112212 beds, 1 bath, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: May 1995 for $35,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 018000055
- Zillow Home ID: 30608534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 Lexington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% higher than in New York, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 475 Lexington Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$736K------
- 473 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$813K212,400
- 479 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$717K532,655
- 471 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$761K112,400
- 481 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$583K----1,395
- 481A Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$580K321,200
- 644 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$999KStudio--2,620
- 648 Greene Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$679K------
- 469A Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$781K----2,400
- 648 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$966K----2,860
- 642 Greene Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$710K------
- 642 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$913K112,520
- 483 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$712K----2,565
- 640A Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$776K532,620
- 650 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----2,860
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292