- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:0069 B:0032B L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 62942808
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Newburyport, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|475 Merrimac St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$454K||4||2||1,816|
|473 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$382K||3||1||1,406|
|3 Moulton St Newburyport, MA||$582K||4||2||2,624|
|477 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$400K||3||2||1,439|
|471 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$397K||2||2||1,531|
|5 Moulton St Byfield, MA||$560K||3||3||3,306|
|479 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$350K||3||1||1,264|
|5 Moulton St Newburyport, MA||$371K||4||1||1,025|
|4 Moulton St Newburyport, MA||$438K||5||2||1,912|
|481B Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$352K||3||1||1,443|
|469 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$355K||3||1.5||1,221|
|1 Collins Farm Rd Newburyport, MA||$816K||4||3||2,609|
|6 Moulton St Newburyport, MA||$342K||3||1||1,032|
|470 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$449K||3||1.5||1,890|
|481 Merrimac St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$288K||3||1||1,100|
|481 Merrimac St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$282K||2||1||991|
|474 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$517K||3||2||2,330|
|7 Moulton St Newburyport, MA||$487K||2||1.5||1,696|
|468 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$491K||1||1||1,844|
|3 Christie Dr UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$284K||2||1||993|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!