These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Built in 1995
- 190 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 3,860
- All time views: 9,645
- 88 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $44/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $104,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Side by Side
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Amenities: Other
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Listing Status: Pending
- Association Amenities: Recreational Multipurpose Room
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: ExclusiveAgency
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- SpecialConditions: Short Pay Subject to Lender
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 153
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 5213032070
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20639526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
9645 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Neighborhood: El Sereno
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 9.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help El Sereno home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4750 Templeton St|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
This property is income-restricted affordable housing.
You must qualify to live here.
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!