- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4752 Newton Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891213 beds, 2 baths, 1,599 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,839
- Price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,599 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 16120812060
- Zillow Home ID: 7063853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4752 Newton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 4744 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$110K321,180
- 4760 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$138K421,328
- 4751 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$134K321,328
- 4743 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$160K321,768
- 4736 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$100K421,200
- 4768 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$145K321,455
- 4751 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$125K421,284
- 4759 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$132K321,500
- 4743 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$103K421,200
- 4735 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$114K321,180
- 4759 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$103K321,180
- 4735 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$144K321,447
- 4767 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$122K321,180
- 4728 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$137K421,591
- 4727 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$125K322,040
- 4785 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K311,008
- Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$125K421,591
- 4727 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$115K421,240
- 4720 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$120K41.51,468
- 4744 Rita Dr Las Vegas, NV$104K421,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!