- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,710 all time views
- 88 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $990
- MLS #: 15-890059
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain, Water
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Listing Terms \ Cash, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Floor Material \ Travertine, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Lot Location \ None (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Ocean View, Building Structure Style \ Post & Beam, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Commission Restrictions, Parking Type \ Garage - Single Door (N), Buyer Financing \ Cash, Parking Features \ Driveway - Pavers, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 1.0, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 148
- Parcel #: 4473010005
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20558126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.88-3.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is 17.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Malibu, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
|32918 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$2.06M||2||2||1,568|
|32909 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$2.47M||3||2.5||2,288|
|4718 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4777 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4732 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$4.69M||5||4||4,449|
|4782 Encinal Canyon Rd Malibu, CA||$4.05M||4||4||3,468|
|32921 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$4.21M||3||5||3,553|
|4727 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$3.75M||4||3||3,600|
|32915 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$4.1M||4||4||3,519|
|4774 Encinal Canyon Rd Malibu, CA||$2.89M||4||3||2,724|
|4711 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$3.15M||4||4||2,790|
|32928 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$3.12M||4||3.5||2,760|
|32927 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$3.43M||3||3||3,529|
|32933 Calle De La Burrita Malibu, CA||$3.23M||3||3||3,045|
|4766 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,350|
|4776 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$1.96M||3||2||1,390|
|4707 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||$3.05M||3||3||2,983|
|4800 Encinal Canyon Rd Malibu, CA||$2.71M||3||2||2,508|
|4750 Avenida Del Mar Malibu, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|32701 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!