4755 Loring St, Philadelphia, PA 191364 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 651030900
- Zillow Home ID: 10571650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4755 Loring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4757 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,260
- 4753 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,260
- 4751 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,260
- 4759 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,260
- 4749 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,260
- 4761 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,260
- 4747 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,260
- 4763 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,260
- 4752 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,160
- 4754 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,160
- 4750 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,160
- 4756 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,160
- 4745 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,260
- 4748 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,160
- 4765 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,260
- 4758 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,160
- 4746 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,160
- 4760 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,160
- 4743 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,260
- 4767 Loring St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292