- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
476-478 Smith St, Providence, RI 02908Studio, 3,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,023 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $55,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,462 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0690560 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65903026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 476-478 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Smith Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Providence, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Smith Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Smith Hill home values.
- 480 Smith St Providence, RI$178K643,290
- 2 Young Ave Providence, RI$104K421,898
- 486 Smith St Providence, RI$119KStudio21,728
- 6 1/2 Young Ave Providence, RI$135K32--
- 6 Young Ave # 3 Providence, RI$186K94--
- 13 Danforth St Providence, RI$135K------
- 613-615 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$243K934,617
- 21 Danforth St Providence, RI$112K------
- 6 Young Ave Providence, RI--21700
- 4 Young Ave Providence, RI$126KStudio--2,611
- 607 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$190K633,462
- 596 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$145K632,128
- 606 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$127K631,877
- 3 Young Ave Providence, RI$160K622,844
- 1 Young Ave Providence, RI$92K21.5964
- 590 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$124K932,407
- 5 Young Ave Providence, RI$118K321,381
- 612 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$98K421,536
- 7 Young Ave Providence, RI$126K531,919
- 580 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$125K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.