476 E 3rd St# 1, Boston, MA 02127
For Sale: $699,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow129
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Elementary SchoolBPS
- High SchoolBPS
- Middle SchoolBPS
- MLS #71565185
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2144478694
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$646,352||$614K – $679K||-$1,216||$371||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,202/mo||$1.9K – $3.9K/mo||--||$1.84||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is 57.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 476 E 3rd Street # 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005