476 Mcgraw St, Seattle, WA 98109
Sold on 1/31/12: $1,275,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,470 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $1,275,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
The formal living room creates its own conversation with breathtaking views of Lake Union and the Cascades. A marble wrapped gas fireplace is the room
s center piece flanked by picture windows to soak in morning sun. A leaded glass door from the enclosed sun room leads out to expansive patios. Extend entertaining and living areas outdoors, breathtaking 180 degree views of Lake Union, Lake Washington, city and the Cascades.
The formal dining room features crown molding and elegant lighting adds ambience to any meal. The adjoining chef
s kitchen features Viking gas range & hood, slab counters, island with prep-sink and breakfast bar, built-in wine storage, full extension shelves, walk-in pantry and abundant recessed lighting. Access to a private patio via the enclosed sun porch is perfect for entertaining. A powder room with pedestal sink, and an enclosed sun porch completes the main level. Oak hardwoods gleam throughout the main and upper levels.
Three spacious bedrooms share a full bath five piece bath on the upper level. Enjoy Lake & Mountain Views from the spacious master suite, a warming gas fireplace, wired for flat screen above, and abundant closet space.
The bath features dual vanities, soaking tub, walk-in steam shower, period fixtures and decorative detail.
On the lower level a guest suite awaits with 4th bedroom and full bath with dual vanities, marble tub surround and tile floor. A recreation/media room, laundry and utility closet complete this space.
Charm is intact ~ from the crown molding, painted millwork and oak hardwoods to the period fixtures. This home is situated on a private lot, fenced with patios and garden space & 2 car garage parking. All sited in a fantastic top of the hill location -- a short stroll to shopping, dining and entertainment, parks and Queen Anne schools.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Sun room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow690
- Elementary SchoolHay
- High SchoolBallard High
- Middle SchoolMc Clure Mid
- Neighborhood NameQueen Anne
- Parcel #3528900516
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID48879040
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,364,114||$1.21M – $1.50M||+$62,883||$393||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,513/mo||$1.5K – $4.6K/mo||-$49||$1.01||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts East Queen Anne home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among East Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 130.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% greater than in Seattle, and 27.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
Neighborhood for 476 Mcgraw Street
- 471 Wheeler St Seattle, WA$1.6M43.53,400
- 473 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.07M43.03,650
- 458 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.23M32.253,420
- 2326 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$925K42.52,630
- 2414 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$516K21.01,780
- 2322 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.07M32.02,605
- 456 Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.34M44.04,130
- 2411 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$594K32.01,850
- 2323 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.2M32.53,120
- 463 Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.31M43.03,520
- 2505 Aurora Ave N Seattle, WA--31.02,600
- 2400 Aurora Ave N # 105 Seattle, WA$405K22.51,638
- 2400 Aurora Ave N APT 203 Seattle, WA$538K22.01,865
- 2400 Aurora Ave N APT 210 Seattle, WA$596K23.02,517
- 2307 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.1M52.52,820
- 415 Wheeler St Seattle, WA$1.2M54.03,520
- 2212 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.63M31.52,320
- 411 Wheeler St Seattle, WA$745K42.02,010
- 462 Boston St Seattle, WA$847K31.52,570
- 410 Wheeler St Seattle, WA$1.41M43.54,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005