476 N Winchester Blvd APT 106, Santa Clara, CA 950503 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, friendly, tastefully updated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath, large private patio close to Freeways, Valley Fair / Stevens Creek Blvd, Santana Row and more.
EZ access to Public Transportation.
Spacious Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, private bathroom and walk-in Closet.
Attached 1 car garaged with storage and adjacent 1 car covered carport.
Beautiful dark rich hardwood floors throughout, except carpeted bedrooms.
Matching window blinds are included.
Low Association dues, Inside laundry - W/D included in Sale
- Built in 1979
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 231 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 26953006
- Zillow Home ID: 19581385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 476 N Winchester Boulevard APT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% lower than in Santa Clara, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 107 Santa Clara, CA$576K321,387
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 105 Santa Clara, CA$555K321,387
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 108 Santa Clara, CA$545K32.51,387
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 104 Santa Clara, CA$565K321,387
- 472 N Winchester Blvd APT 11 Santa Clara, CA$651K32.51,600
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 103 Santa Clara, CA$597K321,387
- 472 N Winchester Blvd APT 10 Santa Clara, CA$659K32.51,577
- 472 N Winchester Blvd APT 12 Santa Clara, CA$673K32.51,577
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 102 Santa Clara, CA$598K321,387
- 478 N Winchester Blvd APT 12 Santa Clara, CA$479K221,031
- 472 N Winchester Blvd APT 9 Santa Clara, CA$675K32.51,577
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 202 Santa Clara, CA$607K321,387
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 201 Santa Clara, CA$627K321,387
- 478 N Winchester Blvd APT 2 Santa Clara, CA$488K221,031
- 476 N Winchester Blvd APT 203 Santa Clara, CA$612K321,387
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292