476 Pine Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Sold on 7/22/11: $250,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Days on Zillow871
- High SchoolHalf Moon Bay High School
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Parcel #115140240
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15639443
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$416,386||$379K – $471K||-$2,595||$382||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,717/mo||$2.3K – $3.1K/mo||+$18||$2.49||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 94019 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 47.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% less than in Half Moon Bay, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
Neighborhood for 476 Pine Avenue
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Alvin S. Hatch Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- Manuel F. Cunha Intermediate School (assigned) 5-8 0.3 mi
- Half Moon Bay High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Pilarcitos Alternative High (Continuati... 11-12 0.1 mi
- Kings Mountain Elementary K-5 0.1 mi
- Sea Crest School K-8 0.8 mi
- El Granada Elementary K-5 2.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005