4760 SE 59th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Practically everything is new!
New interior and exterior paint.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $217,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R336041
- Zillow Home ID: 54003672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4760 Se 59th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodstock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodstock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodstock home values.
- 4756 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$221K31973
- 4800 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$205K21864
- 4752 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$234K21828
- 4818 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$271K321,452
- 4746 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$187K21704
- 4830 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$221K31924
- 4740 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$270K321,140
- 4840 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$211K31973
- 4811 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$309K311,555
- 4805 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$279K31.51,626
- 4811 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$215K211,068
- 4815 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$220K31936
- 4765 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$179K21572
- 4736 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$313K211,884
- 4733 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$239K321,276
- 4821 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$210K21840
- 4751 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$206K31960
- 4831 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$199K21882
- 4821 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$234K311,080
- 4908 SE 59th Ave Portland, OR$258K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.