4762 Maple St, San Diego, CA 921053 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Oversized backyard lot, with room to grow or even to build a pool or backyard paradise, fully remodel move in ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 4766401000
- Zillow Home ID: 17012537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4762 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgeview-Webster, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in San Diego, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ridgeview-Webster home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgeview-Webster home values.
- 2517 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$315K311,102
- 4752 Maple St San Diego, CA$321K311,168
- 4772 Maple St San Diego, CA$307K21816
- 2531 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$284K31816
- 4761 Nutmeg St San Diego, CA$303K21912
- 4761 Maple St San Diego, CA$346K311,330
- 4751 Nutmeg St San Diego, CA$325K31968
- 4751 Maple St San Diego, CA$356K311,386
- 4782 Maple St San Diego, CA$341K331,036
- 4771 Maple St San Diego, CA$391K431,848
- 2532 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$341K321,250
- 2522 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$345K321,395
- 4781 Maple St San Diego, CA$350K321,320
- 2512 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$320K311,102
- 2542 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$321K311,146
- 4771 Nutmeg St San Diego, CA$338K311,210
- 2502 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$318K211,202
- 2552 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$404K321,907
- 2421 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$303K21912
- 2442 Baily Ave San Diego, CA$305K31968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.