Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $45.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Miami is $54,321.
Estimated value increase: $5.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Miami is $9,422.
Homes like this sold for $160-380K.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- All time views: 1,292
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Unit 1 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 1 Lease Ends Info.: Leased
- Type of Association: None
- Status: Active-Available
- Rent Includes: None
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Roof Description: Other Roof
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Style: Duplex
- Property Type Information: Attached
- Type of Property: Duplex
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Unit 1 Parking: Open Parking
- Lot Description: Other
- Section: 6
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Terms Considered: Fha
- Terms Considered: Va
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-06-036-0770
- Subdivision Name: PARKERS FLAGLER HEIGHTS
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 47 ft
- Parcel #: 0141060360770
- Zillow Home ID: 43846216
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Alameda - West Flagler
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in Miami, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!