- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- 197 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,172 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: A2030700
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Unit 1 Furniture Info. \ Unfurnished, Unit 1 Lease Ends Info. \ Leased, Type of Association \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Rent Includes \ None, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Roof Description \ Other Roof, Year Built Description \ Resale, Style \ Duplex, Property Type Information \ Attached, Type of Property \ Duplex, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Unit 1 Parking \ Open Parking, Lot Description \ Other, Section \ 6, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ Fha, Terms Considered \ Va, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-06-036-0770, Subdivision Name \ PARKERS FLAGLER HEIGHTS
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 0141060360770
- Zillow Home ID: 43846216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alameda - West Flagler home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Alameda - West Flagler homes, this home is 77.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Miami, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.