4767 Appleton St, San Diego, CA 921173 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The 6500 square foot lot includes a lovely landscaped backyard with lawn, a small waterfall pouring into a pond, and nighttime accent lighting--a surprising and private retreat (in this otherwise urban setting) for sunning, reading, or entertaining friends, BBQs, etc.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY, VERY CAREFULLY:
CAT(S) are OK.
NO DOGS is our preference, given past experience...but may be open for discussion, if the dog is very small and trained.
This is a single family home (not a condo, apartment, or attached domicile)...UNFURNISHED, with THREE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS (one with bathtub).
TWO CAR GARAGE with room on the driveway for an additional car; electric garage door with remote.
Both bathrooms and kitchen were recently remodeled.
Central heat and air conditioning.
Washer/Dryer with washtub in the garage included.
Relatively new gas oven/range and microwave; dishwasher and refrigerator in the kitchen included (see photo).
Woodburning (not gas) fireplace in the living room.
Cable TV/Internet/Phone capability is pre-wired for living room, master bedroom and garage.
All utilities are tenant responsibility, including necessary watering to keep lawn green (sprinklers are on timer).
Landscaping maintenance/gardener is paid for by owner,
EXTREMELY CENTRAL SAN DIEGO LOCATION
Five minutes (or less) to 805/163/52/5. Easy access to downtown San Diego, Mission Bay, Mission Valley, Sorrento Valley, the Miramar/MiraMesa industrial zone, UCSD, USD, San Diego State, Scripps Ranch, Santee, Lakeside, etc. Bus service also available on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and Genesee. Within walking distance of : 1) Creative Performing and Media Arts School (nee Kroc Middle School); 2) Hawthorne Elementary; and 3) Madison High.
About one mile from Clairemont Town Square shopping center (Vons Grocery, CVS, Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Denny's, McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Pizza Hut, PickUp Stix, Subway, Krispy Kreme, Reading Cineplex-14, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat, Ross Dress, and much more). Smart & Final, 7-11, AM/PM all very close on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard. A major branch of the post office is just across the street from this retail complex.
Just over three miles to Westfield UTC La Jolla going north up Genesee (no need to hit the freeway). With even more (and better) restaurants, department stores, theatres, skating rink.
MONTHLY RENT: $2195, 2 YEAR LEASE.
First month plus $1800 deposit = $3995 DUE in full at move in. Additional deposit will be required for pets, if accepted.
Must fill out application, provide proof of income and allow credit/reference check.
Prefer monthly rent be paid automatically by bank-issued check or EFT.
Lease contract stipulates fee for late payment.
EMAIL WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO GET ACTUAL ADDRESS TO INSPECT EXTERIOR BEFOREHAND, IF PREFERRED.
SEE MAP INCLUDED HERE FOR APPROXIMATE LOCATION (there is no "For Rent" posting outside the home).
Older neighborhood, many original owners
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116124366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4767 Appleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Clairemont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in San Diego, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Clairemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Clairemont home values.
- 4759 Appleton St San Diego, CA$643K441,498
- 4767 Appleton St San Diego, CA$456K21960
- 4751 Appleton St San Diego, CA$460K321,032
- 4766 Appleton St San Diego, CA$470K321,452
- 4758 Appleton St San Diego, CA$456K321,032
- 4775 Appleton St San Diego, CA$508K321,796
- 4774 Appleton St San Diego, CA$456K321,032
- 4750 Appleton St San Diego, CA$463K321,032
- 4741 Appleton St San Diego, CA$483K421,176
- 4782 Appleton St San Diego, CA$508K421,796
- 4765 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$473K421,176
- 4757 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$484K321,318
- 4742 Appleton St San Diego, CA$624K532,225
- 4783 Appleton St San Diego, CA$444K321,032
- 4773 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$452K321,032
- 4749 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$457K321,032
- 5049 Cadet St San Diego, CA$462K321,032
- 4783 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$402K321,032
- 4734 Appleton St San Diego, CA$484K321,457
- 4741 Aberdeen St San Diego, CA$484K321,541
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292