4767 Hill Top View Pl, San Jose, CA 951385 beds, 0.5 baths, 4,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $490
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 663 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- A French Chateau with 280 degree views city light, mountain and valley views!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 67937048
- Zillow Home ID: 61323621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4767 Hill Top View Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in San Jose, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 4761 Hill Top View Pl San Jose, CA$2.19M544,639
- 4755 Hill Top View Pl San Jose, CA$1.78M43.53,691
- 4781 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.83M54.54,172
- 4787 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.87M54.54,064
- 4775 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.71M54.54,121
- 4769 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.68M54.54,064
- 4749 Hill Top View Pl San Jose, CA$2.25M554,639
- 1870 Saddle Park Pl San Jose, CA$2.94M65.56,045
- 4763 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.68M54.54,121
- 4743 Hill Top View Pl San Jose, CA$2.08M54.54,488
- 1864 Saddle Park Pl San Jose, CA$2.47M54.54,639
- 4757 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$2.07M544,172
- 4777 Mountaire Pl San Jose, CA$1.82M54.54,121
- 4771 Mountaire Pl San Jose, CA$1.66M54.54,172
- 4765 Mountaire Pl San Jose, CA$1.7M54.54,172
- 4783 Mountaire Pl San Jose, CA$1.83M54.54,172
- 4751 Mountaire Ct San Jose, CA$1.6M43.53,688
- 4737 Hill Top View Pl San Jose, CA$2.12M54.54,639
- 1860 Shady Grove Pl San Jose, CA$2.78M65.56,045
- 1858 Saddle Park Pl San Jose, CA$2.99M66.56,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!