477 Broome StAPT 63, New York, NY 10013
For Sale: $1,750,000
- Days on Zillow80
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 1874,Financing Allowed \ 0,Tax Deduction \ 60,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 475,Lot Number \ 1201,Buyfolio Building ID \ 64785,Total Charges \ 1874
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #0136815
- Room Count2
- Unit Count20
- Zillow Home ID2131280289
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,501,070||$1.29M – $1.73M||+$137,545||$1,351||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,748/mo||$2.3K – $6.1K/mo||-$271||$3.37||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 273.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 435.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 477 Broome Street APT 63
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Middle School 131 (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- Cascades High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Essex Street Academy (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Lower Manhattan Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Urban Assembly Academy of Government an... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi