This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Views: 5,315 all time views
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 4th Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- 4th Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Wall Oven
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Attic: Walkup
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Multi Zone Heat
- Garden Area
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiant
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Nook
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Dressing Room
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: In Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Parcel #: 3701 1 477 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57780651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-220K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06117, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% greater than in West Hartford, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06117 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06117 home values.
|6 Orchard Ln West Hartford, CT||$428K||3||2.5||2,274|
|469 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$364K||3||2.5||2,039|
|4 Orchard Ln West Hartford, CT||$409K||4||3||2,120|
|3 Orchard Ln West Hartford, CT||$537K||4||2.5||3,059|
|473 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|478 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$424K||3||3||2,474|
|10 Orchard Rd West Hartford, CT||$532K||4||2.5||2,949|
|465 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$422K||4||2.5||2,361|
|1 Orchard Ln West Hartford, CT||$518K||4||2.5||2,944|
|485 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$1.01M||6||6.5||6,700|
|5 Orchard Ln West Hartford, CT||$504K||5||3.5||2,834|
|4 Orchard Rd West Hartford, CT||$475K||3||3||2,698|
|486 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$449K||4||2||2,752|
|486 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$344K||4||2.5||1,916|
|18 Orchard Rd West Hartford, CT||$951K||5||5.5||4,836|
|7 Wintergreen Ln West Hartford, CT||$517K||4||2.5||2,514|
|12 Wintergreen Ln West Hartford, CT||$346K||3||2.5||1,985|
|16 Wintergreen Ln West Hartford, CT||$442K||3||3||2,457|
|5 Orchard Rd West Hartford, CT||$543K||4||2.5||3,038|
|474 Mountain Rd West Hartford, CT||$362K||4||3||2,211|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!