477 The Alameda, HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019
Sold on 1/24/14: $677,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,350 sq ft
- Lot:5,406 sqft
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $677,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Uncover the potential of this charming Contemporary home boasting spacious rooms, cathedral ceilings and new bathroom with skylight. With just a few updates this home could be a spectacular place to call your own.
A darling sunken family room is features on the main floor with three nicely sized bedrooms and a full bath. Each of the bedrooms offers plenty of space and lots of natural light. The third bedroom boasts glass sliders leading to the backyard making it a wonderful office alternative if needed.
Hardwood floors are showcased on the second level kitchen with tile backsplash and breakfast bar. A lovely dining area sits just opposite the breakfast bar with large window allowing the outside in. Cathedral ceilings can be found in the spacious living room with warming tile surround fireplace and French door access to the deck which sits ideally over the garage. When the day is done retreat to the master suite hosting two closets, fireplace, French door opening to the deck and a new bathroom room with skylight and dual sinks.
The home needs a little updating including new paint and carpets but could be a real prized for its new owner!
Kathy & Michael Rain are Your Source for San Mateo County Real Estate! Contact Kathy or Michael of The Rain Team for more information or to schedule a showing. Visit www.SanMateoCoastRealEstate.com or e-mail at Kathy@Coastal-RealEstate.com!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesFamily room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave
- Lot Depth106
- Lot Width51
- Parcel #047212270
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15553059
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow51
- Garage Size470
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$653,464||$614K – $719K||+$8,527||$278||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,363/mo||$1.3K – $4.7K/mo||-$80||$1.43||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 19% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
Neighborhood for 477 The Alameda
- 495 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$781K32.01,960
- 470 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$901K53.52,390
- 454 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$1.07M43.03,010
- 480 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$823K32.02,450
- 431 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$674K31.51,180
- 438 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$937K43.02,760
- 494 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$539K11.51,010
- 422 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$830K53.02,200
- 415 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$771K32.02,050
- 470 The Alameda El Granada, CA$466K11.0530
- 486 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$1.96M126.010,108
- 462 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$789K42.01,984
- 463 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$709K32.01,600
- 447 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$1.05M33.02,818
- 500 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$843K32.02,391
- 214 Avenue Del Oro Half Moon Bay, CA$697K32.01,420
- 513 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA$823K11.0760
- 438-446 The Alameda El Granada, CA$680K------
- 423 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$861K42.02,510
- 500 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$892K32.02,391
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005