477 Topaz St, Redwood City, CA 940622 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $657
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Hardwood floors, crown moulding, 2006 granite/stainless steel kitchen, 2008 updated bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 058142240
- Zillow Home ID: 15573500
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 477 Topaz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 483 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$752K21940
- 471 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$924K421,520
- 453 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$639K21730
- 491 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$904K221,250
- 1931 James Ave Redwood City, CA$861K311,020
- 1921 James Ave Redwood City, CA$751K311,060
- 488 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$917K311,140
- 501 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$892K211,010
- 492 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$710K21790
- 492 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$884K311,140
- 474 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$941K31.51,550
- 496 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$840K321,400
- 462 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.16M311,690
- 502 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$961K321,480
- 464 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$1M321,630
- 504 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.3M332,200
- 523 Topaz St Redwood City, CA$903K31.51,130
- 2011 James Ave Redwood City, CA$874K311,140
- 1940 James Ave Redwood City, CA$775K21900
- 514 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.29M321,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.