477 Vista San Lucas, San Diego, CA 921543 beds, 3 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6452300400
- Zillow Home ID: 54583605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 477 Vista San Lucas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ocean Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 277.1% higher than in San Diego, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ocean Crest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Crest home values.
- 483 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$435K33.51,995
- 473 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$461K532,328
- 467 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$463K42.52,140
- 487 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$424K331,788
- 463 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$426K331,788
- 493 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$469K52.52,328
- 474 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$424K32.51,788
- 468 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$471K532,328
- 478 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$438K32.51,931
- 484 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$422K32.51,788
- 464 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$445K42.52,156
- 497 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$433K32.51,931
- 488 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$475K532,328
- 498 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$478K53.52,328
- 494 Vista San Lucas San Diego, CA$431K42.51,934
- 417 Vista San Jose San Diego, CA$445K532,409
- 417 Vista San Jose San Diego, CA$487K42.52,409
- 5307 Vista Santa Margarita San Diego, CA$427K32.51,788
- 5317 Vista Santa Margarita San Diego, CA$474K43.52,177
- 407 Vista San Jose San Diego, CA$450K42.52,190
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!