- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 990 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $599,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $461
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 10237309000
- Zillow Home ID: 16163735
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $590-729K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95065 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95065 homes, this home is valued 1.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
|4760 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$660K||3||2||1,305|
|4790 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$697K||3||2||1,564|
|4750 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$667K||3||2||1,337|
|4800 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$648K||3||2||1,298|
|4734 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$697K||3||2||1,519|
|4812 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$606K||3||2||1,160|
|4801 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$750K||3||2||1,728|
|4830 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$611K||3||2||1,164|
|4724 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$693K||3||2||1,490|
|4840 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$619K||3||2||1,183|
|4712 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$648K||3||2||1,167|
|266 Chirco Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.09M||4||2.5||3,200|
|4854 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$671K||3||2||1,394|
|4700 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$711K||3||2||1,500|
|267 Chirco Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.28M||4||2.5||3,636|
|4843 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$713K||3||2||1,514|
|270 Chirco Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$722K||3||2.5||1,607|
|4870 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$613K||3||2||1,098|
|4684 Thurber Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$685K||3||2||1,450|
|265 Chirco Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$845K||3||3||2,564|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!