4776 Creekwood Dr, Fremont, CA 945553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For more information about this home or Fremont homes for sale, contact listing agent Mona Koussa 510-541-4050.
- Lot: 3,610 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $692,000
- Price/sqft: $500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New appliances, hardwood stairs, re-modeled kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 543 044501100
- Zillow Home ID: 25056372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4776 Creekwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% lower than in Fremont, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ardenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.
- 4772 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$734K331,446
- 4780 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$726K32.51,451
- 4768 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$701K42.51,647
- 4784 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$767K42.51,632
- 4785 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$799K42.51,637
- 4781 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$746K32.51,541
- 4789 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$742K32.51,446
- 4777 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$736K42.51,644
- 4764 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$659K32.51,384
- 4793 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$717K32.51,522
- 4773 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$706K32.51,446
- 34620 Creekwood Ter Fremont, CA$704K32.51,590
- 4736 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$666K42--
- 4840 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$733K42.51,900
- 34624 Creekwood Ter Fremont, CA$742K331,477
- 4760 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$704K42.51,649
- 4797 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$675K32.51,354
- 4769 Mallard Cmn Fremont, CA$705K42.51,647
- 34628 Creekwood Ter Fremont, CA$715K32.51,850
- 4756 Creekwood Dr Fremont, CA$537K32.51,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.