4777 Heaton Rd, Columbus, OH 432293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: May 1991 for $68,900
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 010145114
- Zillow Home ID: 33926083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4777 Heaton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Park East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 74.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.9% greater than in Columbus, and 298.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Park East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park East home values.
- 4785 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$101K31.51,640
- 4769 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$78K31.51,640
- 4761 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$104K321,880
- 1947 Sharbot Dr Columbus, OH$97K31.51,640
- 4753 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$102K31.51,640
- 4776 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$93K31.51,640
- 4768 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$93K321,640
- 4784 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$93K31.51,640
- 4743 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$102K31.51,640
- 4760 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$91K31.51,640
- 1975 Sharbot Dr Columbus, OH$92K31.51,640
- 4817 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$110K31.51,334
- 1940 Sharbot Dr # 942 Columbus, OH$129K432,178
- 4752 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$91K311,640
- 1932 Sharbot Dr # 934 Columbus, OH$132K432,178
- 4735 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$105K31.51,640
- 4744 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$75K31.51,640
- 1924 Sharbot Dr # 926 Columbus, OH$130K432,178
- 4812 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$107K321,508
- 4736 Heaton Rd Columbus, OH$74K42.51,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.