A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2012 for $367,500
- Price/sqft: $148
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M0251700
- Zillow Home ID: 58857145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06498 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Westbrook as a whole. Among 06498 homes, this home is valued 17.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06498, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Westbrook, and 47.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06498 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06498 home values.
|506 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,512|
|530 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$616K||5||3.5||4,200|
|441 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$744K||6||4.5||5,100|
|520 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$398K||3||4||2,570|
|537 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$261K||3||2||1,248|
|420 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$848K||4||3||3,829|
|497 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$736K||3||5||3,861|
|554 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,672|
|573 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$517K||5||2.5||3,804|
|540 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$354K||3||1.5||1,900|
|553 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$308K||3||2.5||1,588|
|Essex Rd Westbrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|358 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$339K||3||2.5||2,019|
|589 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$342K||4||2.5||1,995|
|589 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$344K||4||2.5||1,995|
|340 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$374K||4||2.1||2,736|
|Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|611 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$348K||3||2.5||2,075|
|5 Docs Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$378K||4||3.5||1,889|
|324 Toby Hill Rd Westbrook, CT||$416K||3||2.5||2,892|
Nearby Schools in Westbrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!