4781 W 211th St, Fairview Park, OH 441264 beds, 2 baths, 1,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Tons of attic space. Finished basement with new carpeting and track lighting -- B-dry waterproofing in 2011. Professionally landscaped front and back yard with LED lighting on separate timers. Private wooded lot on cul-de-sac. Walk to Gemini Center and Metroparks!
- Lot: 9,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 550 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 585 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 32136023
- Zillow Home ID: 33506555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4781 W 211th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fairview Park, and 17.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44126 home values.
- 4767 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$228K41.52,844
- 4797 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$145K211,067
- 4751 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$157K31.51,518
- 4811 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$172K321,700
- 4720 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$141K211,410
- 4740 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$102K31.51,629
- 4704 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$119K211,368
- 4737 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$174K422,137
- 4750 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$117K311,203
- 4770 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$402K42.53,492
- 4796 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$156K31.51,817
- 4688 W 210th St Cleveland, OH$131K311,831
- 4815 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$272K42.52,710
- 4760 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$149K311,858
- 4750 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$165K21.51,680
- 4721 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$178K311,979
- 4810 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$136K41.53,104
- 4700 W 211th St Fairview Park, OH$197K31.52,275
- 4674 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$119K31957
- 4770 W 210th St Fairview Park, OH$127K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.