4789 Macallan Ct E, Dublin, OH 430174 beds, 3 baths, 3,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Riverfront park is best kept secret in Dublin. Custom homes with beautiful trees, larger lots. Easy access to freeways combined with privacy. Walk to Bailey Elementary.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $393,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,744 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 273006695
- Zillow Home ID: 34067872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4789 Macallan Court E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Dublin, and 41.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43017 home values.
- 4781 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$437K43.52,747
- 4797 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$378K32.52,896
- 4920 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$372K42.52,654
- 4904 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$401K42.52,840
- 4932 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$444K533,468
- 4794 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$368K42.52,873
- 4786 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$365K42.52,793
- 4775 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$436K43.53,138
- 4802 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$350K42.52,771
- 4892 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$415K42.53,714
- 4778 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$374K53.53,080
- 4813 Macallan Ct W Dublin, OH$389K42.52,488
- 4927 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$376K42.53,061
- 4957 Donegal Cliffs Dr Dublin, OH$332K42.52,794
- 4810 Macallan Ct W Dublin, OH$408K433,563
- 4913 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$439K434,016
- 4769 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$395K42.52,771
- 4943 Donegal Cliffs Dr Dublin, OH$337K42.52,809
- 4945 Galway Dr Dublin, OH$393K53.53,534
- 4762 Macallan Ct E Dublin, OH$398K332,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.