479 Beacon StAPT 21, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 9/3/13: $525,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:780 sq ft
- Lot:780 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $525,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow94
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1996
- Parcel #W:05 P:03644 S:162
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count84
- Zillow Home ID59169225
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$547,494||$520K – $586K||-$10,327||$701||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,964/mo||$2.4K – $4.2K/mo||+$14||$3.80||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 30.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 479 Beacon Street APT 21
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Tobin K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005