479 Butler Ave, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 2 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,884 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 6718574
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35426900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 479 Butler Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Akron, and 194% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 475 Butler Ave Akron, OH$67K311,109
- 485 Butler Ave Akron, OH$83K31.51,320
- 471 Butler Ave Akron, OH$39K311,348
- 487 Butler Ave Akron, OH$149K212,856
- 465 Butler Ave Akron, OH$116K42.51,909
- 468 Dayton St Akron, OH$76K321,308
- 455 Butler Ave Akron, OH$39K31.51,144
- 466 Dayton St Akron, OH$57K321,430
- Dayton St Akron, OH--------
- 470 Dayton St Akron, OH$68K321,140
- 464 Dayton St Akron, OH$38K311,100
- 474 Dayton St Akron, OH$48K311,148
- 490-494 Butler Ave Akron, OH$75K221,296
- 462 Dayton St Akron, OH$39K31.51,272
- Butler Ave Akron, OH--------
- 453 Butler Ave Akron, OH$55K311,373
- 186 Jesse Ave Akron, OH$38K311,288
- 486 Dayton St Akron, OH$76K421,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292