479 Chestnut St, Lynn, MA 019023 beds, 1 bath, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Brick,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Steam,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: M:085 B:486 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 56075269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 479 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% greater than in Lynn, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 475 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$350K632,672
- 485 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$185K321,488
- 18 French St Lynn, MA$345K622,742
- 473 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$252K321,880
- 12 French St Lynn, MA$230K21.51,389
- 15 Clough St Lynn, MA$301K422,272
- Chestnut St Lynn, MA$162K221,215
- 474 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$243K311,359
- Chestnut St Lynn, MA$243K311,359
- 476 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$207K321,926
- 491 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$237K421,745
- 482 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$207K311,229
- 8 French St Lynn, MA$265K421,800
- 472 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$205K211,006
- 9 Clough St Lynn, MA$224K421,593
- 19 French St Lynn, MA$311K632,629
- 13 French St Lynn, MA$168K21874
- 463 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$224K421,777
- 495-497 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$339K633,690
- 488 Chestnut St Lynn, MA$191K21840
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292