479 Manor Dr, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Many upgrades throughout the home! Bonus SF Forty Niners themed BIG bonus room to watch the games! has 2 driveway parking spaces and 1 car garage. Great neighborhood within 5 minutes of shopping, beach, parks, Highway 1 and Skyline Blvd. 10 minutes from San Francisco and BART!
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 009221130
- Zillow Home ID: 15475907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 479 Manor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% higher than in Pacifica, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 483 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$584K421,190
- 475 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$578K31880
- 471 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$656K221,240
- 487 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$582K31880
- 524 Lewis Ln Pacifica, CA$2.33M64.54,380
- 510 Lewis Ln Pacifica, CA$1.1M----3,910
- 480 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$775K322,460
- 476 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$586K311,170
- 484 1st Dr Pacifica, CA$585K31880
- 467 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$567K31880
- 502 Lewis Ln Pacifica, CA$948K------
- 491 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$546K31880
- 472 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$588K31880
- 488 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$565K311,170
- 490 Lewis Ln Pacifica, CA$1.02MStudio--3,000
- 468 Manor Dr # 7 Pacifica, CA$3.41M24129,504
- 463 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$542K31880
- 530 Lewis Ln Pacifica, CA$3.47M1266,820
- 490 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$663K421,560
- 468 Manor Dr Pacifica, CA$848K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292