- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 381 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,881 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $549
- MLS #: 214052627
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Laundry in Residence, Bedroom Desc \ Master BR Ground, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Central Electric, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Flooring \ Tile, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Bar, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Property Type \ Residential, Rear Exposure \ N, Sewer \ Central, Water \ Central, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bedrooms, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Garage Desc \ Attached, Interior Features \ Built-In Cabinets, Interior Features \ Custom Mirrors, Windows \ Sliding, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, Interior Features \ Foyer, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Roof \ Shingle, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Irrigation \ Central, Building Design \ Single Family, Exterior Features \ Decorative Shutters, Lot Desc \ Regular, Maintenance \ None, Management \ None, Building Desc \ 1 Story\Ranch, Private Pool Desc \ Below Ground, Community Type \ Boating, Waterfront Desc \ Navigable, Waterfront Desc \ Seawall, Amenities \ None, View \ Canal, Development \ VANDERBILT BEACH, MLS Area Major \ NA02 - Vanderbilt Beach Area, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Canal Width \ Canal Width 81-120, Private Pool Desc \ See Remarks, Boat Access \ Hoist\Davit, Gulf Access Type \ Via Boat Lift
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 27587720006
- Zillow Home ID: 43745909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $700K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34108 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Naples as a whole. Among 34108 homes, this home is 47.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% higher than in Naples, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34108 home values.
|467 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|10337 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$763K||--||--||1,306|
|453 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$1.07M||3||3||2,825|
|476 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$794K||3||2||1,669|
|464 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||--||--||--||--|
|494 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$1.82M||4||4||3,400|
|482 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$854K||--||--||1,732|
|496 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$899K||3||2||2,162|
|466 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$822K||--||--||1,395|
|450 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$808K||--||--||1,446|
|450 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$1.7M||4||4||3,906|
|450 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$617K||4||3||3,737|
|10202 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$472K||2||2||1,300|
|10222 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$590K||3||2||2,683|
|432 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$811K||2||2||1,645|
|10242 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$486K||--||--||1,649|
|10180 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$315K||3||2||1,198|
|421 Seagull Ave Naples, FL||$2.84M||4||4.5||6,439|
|10262 Vanderbilt Dr Naples, FL||$1.55M||4||3||3,944|
|434 Germain Ave Naples, FL||$1.65M||--||--||1,992|
Nearby Schools in Naples
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!