- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4790 Glenwood Ave, Willoughby, OH 440943 beds, 2 baths, 1,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $167,000
- Parking: 4 spaces, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,053 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 27A018D000370
- Zillow Home ID: 34503933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4790 Glenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Willoughby, and 27.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willoughby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44094 home values.
- 4776 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$176K31.51,600
- 4802 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$182K31.52,532
- 4814 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$265K42.52,656
- 4764 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$213K31.51,902
- 4791 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$200K431,900
- 4803 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$258K312,860
- 4826 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$179K31.51,873
- 4752 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$198K21.51,418
- 4779 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$162K32.51,176
- 4815 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$146K421,352
- 4765 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$135K321,128
- 4801 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$170K422,060
- 4775 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$172K422,156
- 4740 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$184K31.51,714
- 4827 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$128K311,340
- 4789 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$205K32.52,531
- 4840 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$230K321,584
- 4753 Waldamere Ave Willoughby, OH$202K41.52,712
- 4763 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$201K421,997
- 4813 Glenwood Ave Willoughby, OH$161K322,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.