- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 3,849 all time views
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $347,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $316
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Corner Lot, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Park Nearby, PreviousStatus \ Active, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Living Room, Stories \ One Level, Heating \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Pool \ In Ground, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Fireplace \ None, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Appliances \ Microwave, LotFeatures \ Yard, Association \ Spa, Spa \ In Ground, Association \ Pool, Rooms \ Great Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Pool \ Community Pool, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, Patio \ Wrap Around, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Appliances \ Gas Stove, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1577115400
- Zillow Home ID: 16590797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92057 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Oceanside as a whole. Among 92057 homes, this home is valued 7.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.1% higher than in Oceanside, and 10.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
|4794 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$337K||3||2||1,006|
|4786 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$345K||3||2||1,197|
|4782 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$350K||3||2||1,100|
|4778 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$286K||2||2||906|
|4785 Mayten Ct Oceanside, CA||$334K||3||2||1,006|
|4789 Mayten Ct Oceanside, CA||$340K||3||2||1,100|
|4779 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$297K||3||2||1,006|
|4781 Mayten Ct Oceanside, CA||$339K||3||2||1,100|
|4774 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||--||3||2||1,006|
|4837 Mimosa Ct Oceanside, CA||$348K||3||2||1,307|
|4777 Mayten Ct Oceanside, CA||$336K||3||2||1,006|
|4770 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$358K||3||2||1,100|
|4783 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$341K||3||2||1,100|
|4787 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$282K||2||2||906|
|4779 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$336K||3||2||1,006|
|4773 Mayten Ct Oceanside, CA||$328K||3||2||1,100|
|4791 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$338K||3||2||1,006|
|4841 Mimosa Ct Oceanside, CA||$356K||3||2||1,344|
|4775 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$334K||3||2||1,000|
|4795 Macadamia Ct Oceanside, CA||$314K||3||2||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!