This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-232K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Orlando is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Orlando is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 5,299
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $118,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Lawn Service Included
- Community Features \ Playground
- Community Features \ Tennis Courts
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Laminate
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Last Change Type \ Back On Market
- Last Status \ Pending
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ Close to Bus Line
- Location \ Near Airport
- Location \ Sidewalk
- Master Bed Size \ King
- Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172331223200070
- Zillow Home ID: 60328375
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32829 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 156.9% higher than in Orange, and 675.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32829 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!