4796 Boyd Ct, Riverside, CA 925075 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: IV14153055
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 219141010
- Zillow Home ID: 17844079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4796 Boyd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% greater than in Riverside, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastside home values.
- 2724 Cridge St Riverside, CA$210K31.751,000
- 4795 Boyd Ct Riverside, CA$321K41.52,385
- 2736 Cridge St Riverside, CA$241K41.751,287
- 4735 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$220K41.51,125
- 2750 Cridge St # 0 Riverside, CA$234K43--
- 4721 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$213K31987
- 4749 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$215K321,100
- 4776 Boyd Ct Riverside, CA$220K41.51,125
- 4785 Boyd Ct Riverside, CA$227K31.751,125
- 2750 Cridge St Riverside, CA$221K421,215
- 4707 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$209K41.51,125
- 4765 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$221K31.51,125
- 4775 Boyd Ct Riverside, CA$205K31.751,032
- 4771 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$324K422,321
- 2731 Cridge St Riverside, CA$202K21998
- 2739 Cridge St Riverside, CA$202K211,140
- 2735 Date St Riverside, CA$191K21808
- 2723 Cridge St Riverside, CA$204K211,284
- 4783 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$892K2211,325
- 2751 Cridge St Riverside, CA$256K321,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.