4798 Spindletree Ln, Orlando, FL 328293 beds, 2 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 182331201301030
- Zillow Home ID: 60328527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4798 Spindletree Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% higher than in Orlando, and 259.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 4784 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$182K421,825
- 9879 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$256K532,817
- 4770 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$172K321,844
- 9892 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$181K321,598
- 9880 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$184K421,806
- 9871 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$183K321,598
- 4756 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$181K421,831
- 4799 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$174K321,844
- 4785 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$211K421,844
- 9868 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$240K532,918
- 9868 Dogwood Ridge Run Orlando, FL$239K432,858
- 4779 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$228K431,598
- 4742 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$172K321,560
- 9867 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$235K532,794
- 4765 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$172K321,844
- 9854 Dogwood Ridge Run Orlando, FL$192K321,710
- 9856 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$221K422,929
- 9882 Dogwood Ridge Run Orlando, FL$228K432,915
- 4751 Spindletree Ln Orlando, FL$179K421,799
- 9855 Tivoli Chase Dr Orlando, FL$181K321,939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292