- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
48 Ballouville Rd, Dayville, CT 062413 beds, 1 bath, 1,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,193 sqft
- Parcel #: 000129
- Zillow Home ID: 58113020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Ballouville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% greater than in Killingly, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 44 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$164K------
- 50 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$156K722,663
- 54 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$176K622,462
- 38 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$125K21952
- 60 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$141K622,462
- 36 Church St Dayville, CT$141K922,742
- 30 Church St Dayville, CT$132K722,660
- 28 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$147K323,208
- 76 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$187K421,859
- 24 Church St Dayville, CT$130K822,660
- 29 Church St Dayville, CT$140KStudio22,660
- 392 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$201K622,534
- 394 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$179K41.51,190
- 414 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$273K421,490
- 18 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$104K322,435
- 20 Church St Dayville, CT$144K822,660
- 23 Church St Dayville, CT$122K421,400
- 82 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT--Studio----
- 14 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$151K522,268
- 416 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$264K421,594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.