- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,719 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Floored Attic, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Floored Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Parcel #: W:16 P:02130 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59114826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $505-635K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 71.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!