48 Cannon Ridge DrUNIT 48, Watertown, CT 06795
Sold on 6/18/13: $115,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,180 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $115,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ None,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow172
- Elementary Schoolcboe
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High Schoolcboe
- Parcel #M:119 B:16B L:48
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count124
- Zillow Home ID58870585
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$123,937||$114K – $140K||-$2,857||$105||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,291/mo||$904 – $1.6K/mo||-$9||$1.09||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 46.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06795 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Watertown, and 7.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 48 Cannon Ridge Drive UNIT 48
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005