- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
48 Cannon Ridge Dr UNIT 48, Watertown, CT 067952 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ None,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 124
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Parcel #: M:119 B:16B L:48
- Zillow Home ID: 58870585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 48 Cannon Ridge Drive UNIT 48
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Watertown, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292