48 Cliffwood St, Lenox, MA 012403 beds, 3 baths, 2,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The first floor has a wonderful floor plan which includes the traditional dining room and living room with a wood-burning fireplace, plus a den suitable for an office. The kitchen is a blend of the 20th and 21st centuries with stainless steel appliances, including a Viking Range with grill plus a stainless steel counter and an original casement window which serves as a pass-through to the recently built entertainment room.
A 16x32 extension was constructed in 2007. The main room can have a multitude of uses. It currently serves as a media room with a wide screen TV, DVD/CD player and surround-sound. It could also be used as a family room and can even be converted into a first floor master bedroom suite. It is bathed in sunlight due to the nearly floor to ceiling Pella windows and French Doors. Both windows and doors have ?between-the-glass? dust-free blinds. There is a convenient grilling deck, constructed of maintenance-free composite planking. The rear steps leading to a very private yard is also maintenance-free and stands up to the elements extremely well. This beautiful room also has a full bathroom with pocket doors, large custom cabinetry, a Corian counter and a 6-foot shower stall. The floors in the main room and the bathroom are ceramic tiles and they are very comfortable in the winter due to the radiant heat. If desired, central air conditioning may be easily installed. All the necessary tubing is ready! Finally, there is a walk-in laundry room with a pantry suitable for both food and cleaning supplies PLUS an additional washer and dryer in the basement for those growing families!
The infrastructure of this fine home is anything but traditional. The heating has been updated to 200 Amp service, the heating system is a high efficiency, gas burner and a new hot water heater has been recently installed. Many of the hot and cold water pipes have been replaced. The roof was replaced in 2011 and has a lifetime guarantee that is transferable to one owner. The Master Bedroom suite on the second floor has an updated bathroom with shower and jet tub. The guest bathroom has also been renovated with ceramic tile and a shower with body jets. The front porch was built with composite planking in 2011 as well. Finally, a new steel and full glass front entry was installed in September of 2012. This energy efficient feature provides a beautiful view of the outdoors while giving you the option of privacy with its ?between the glass?, dust-free blinds.
Cliffwood Street is the finest street in Lenox, if not the entire Berkshires. Nearby homes date from the early 1800's to 2011. Yet, the character of the this historic town has been kept in tact. It is very peaceful and you will often see joggers and bike riders enjoying the outdoors.
- Lot: 8,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 120 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Updated bathrooms, wine cellar, new roof, new front entry, 2 Fireplaces - Gas and Wood Burning
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Composition, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:46 B:067 P:0000 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 59220981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Cliffwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Town of Lenox, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lenox.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01240 home values.
- 50 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$489K421,628
- 52 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$480K431,861
- 56 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$795K21.53,033
- 34 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$995K------
- 35 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$818K432,700
- 35 Greenwood St Lenox, MA$763K744,126
- 39 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$753K43.53,264
- 31 Greenwood Cir Egremont, MA$318K321,512
- 33 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$534K222,404
- 21 Greenwood St Lenox, MA$545K22.51,664
- 30 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$803K443,282
- 10 Greenwood Cir Egremont, MA$257K221,300
- 25 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$1.18M89.57,244
- 25 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$1.24M887,244
- 22 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$1.1M------
- 14 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$860K42.52,575
- 49 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$2.57M675,404
- 131 Main St Lenox, MA$317K321,332
- 16 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$1.15M533,773
- 19 Cliffwood St Lenox, MA$802K52.53,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!