48 Codding Rd# L-55, Norton, MA 02766
For Sale: $554,606
Price Cut (Oct 11): -$29,394
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow78
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,RESTRICTIONS \ Adult Community,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Detached,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ Yes,
- MLS #71589156
- Unit Count154
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2110879048
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$490,615||$446K – $525K||+$4,334||$193||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,986/mo||$1.7K – $2.5K/mo||--||$0.78||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02766 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Norton as a whole. Among 02766 homes, this home is 106.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Norton, and 62.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02766 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
Neighborhood for 48 Codding Road # L-55
- Lot 66--33.02,616
- Unit 1$382K22.51,900
- Unit 9$377K22.51,746
- Unit 8$385K32.51,892
- Unit 10$373K22.51,800
- Unit 12$454K22.52,266
- Unit 5$377K22.51,746
- Unit 3$377K22.51,746
- Unit 14$380K22.51,892
- Unit 22$528K32.52,584
- Unit 24$466K32.52,193
- Unit 24$454K22.52,266
- Unit 26$504K32.52,385
- Unit 84$626K32.52,884
- Unit 20$377K22.51,746
- Unit 23$454K22.52,266
- Unit 92$630K32.52,884
- Unit 90$503K32.52,385
- Unit 10$626K32.52,884
- Unit 2$605K32.52,856
Nearby Schools in Norton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- L G Nourse Elementary PK-3 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- The Pinecroft School K-5 2.0 mi
- H.A. Yelle Elementary 4-5 & ungraded 2.8 mi
- Norton High 9-12 & ungraded 2.8 mi
- New Testament Christian School PK-12 3.0 mi
- Jordan/Jackson Elementary 3-5 & ungraded 3.5 mi
- The Children's Studio Ltd PK-1 3.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005