- Lot: 917 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 552 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Cable Ready
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 917 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:16 P:03872 S:038
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81861182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $141-498K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|Other Units in this Building (40)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 48 Coffey St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!