48 Commonwealth AveAPT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 9/26/13: $3,400,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,983 sq ft
- Lot:1,983 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $3,400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow86
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID87793773
- Parcel #W:05 P:01204 S:006
- Room Count6
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,281,897||$2.86M – $3.74M||+$91,197||$1,655||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,661/mo||$2.8K – $13K/mo||+$386||$3.36||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 303.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 105.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% less than in Boston, and 91.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 48 Commonwealth Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005