48 E St, Lowell, MA 018513 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 1976 for $1
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000123 T:G08420
- Zillow Home ID: 56505091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 E Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01851 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.1% greater than in Lowell, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01851 home values.
- 40 E St Lowell, MA$179K311,245
- 41 E St Lowell, MA$202K311,237
- 71 E St Lowell, MA$299K------
- 45 D St Lowell, MA$167K411,479
- 25 New Spaulding St Lowell, MA$263K311,498
- 41 D St Lowell, MA$237K43.51,718
- 39 D St Lowell, MA$161K411,335
- 22 New Spaulding St Lowell, MA$255K311,330
- 46 D St Lowell, MA$165K411,338
- 44 D St Lowell, MA$157K411,279
- 42 D St Lowell, MA$155K311,310
- 38 D St Lowell, MA$159K311,467
- 52 New Spaulding St Lowell, MA$265K622,563
- 34 D St Lowell, MA$227K221,934
- 47 New Spaulding St Lowell, MA$222K311,568
- 55 E St Lowell, MA$318K642,700
- 735 School St Lowell, MA$145K311,123
- 731 School St Lowell, MA$155K31996
- 737 School St Lowell, MA$200K311,817
- 741 School St Lowell, MA$171K422,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292