- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
48 Emma St, Seymour, CT 064833 beds, 1 bath, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Covered,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Cement,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Waterfront Description \ Brook,Year Built Desc \ Estimate,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Parcel #: 320855
- Zillow Home ID: 57989866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Emma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 47 Emma St Seymour, CT$184K31.51,229
- 50 Emma St Seymour, CT$193K311,056
- 49 Emma St Seymour, CT$219K421,652
- 43 Emma St Seymour, CT--------
- 117 Sage Hill Dr UNIT 117 Seymour, CT$123K22.5--
- 34 Emma St Seymour, CT$166K321,029
- 1 Hidden Meadow Rd Seymour, CT$515K42.52,680
- 118 Sage Hill Dr #118 Seymour, CT$122K22.5--
- 2 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 8 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 9 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 4 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 7 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 10 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 12 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 6 Vercha Pl Seymour, CT--------
- 38 Emma St Seymour, CT$198K211,064
- 23 Hidden Meadow Rd Seymour, CT--------
- 14 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT--------
- 21 Hidden Meadow Rd Seymour, CT$547K42.53,163
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292