- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 1,228 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $289,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_COMMON \ Lead Certification Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Parcel #: W:17 P:02718 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59113182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mattapan home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Mattapan homes, this home is valued 43.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mattapan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 174.5% higher than in Boston, and 22.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
|50 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$337K||6||1||1,518|
|44 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$378K||4||2.5||2,018|
|52 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$419K||6||2||2,265|
|59 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$281K||3||1.5||1,133|
|65 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$371K||3||1.5||1,962|
|55 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$463K||6||3||3,144|
|47 Evans St UNIT B Dorchester Center, MA||--||3||1||9,999|
|41-43 Evans St Boston, MA||$461K||6||3||2,867|
|56 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$423K||4||2||2,591|
|67 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$383K||6||2||1,746|
|40 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$342K||5||1||1,661|
|47 Evans St # 3 Boston, MA||$309K||3||1.5||900|
|47 Evans St UNIT A Dorchester Center, MA||$352K||5||3||2,000|
|47 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$318K||3||1.5||900|
|53 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$462K||6||3||3,252|
|71 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$375K||7||1.5||2,124|
|49 Maxwell St Dorchester Center, MA||$502K||8||3||4,095|
|49 Maxwell St # 2 Dorchester, MA||--||3||1||1,500|
|55 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$380K||7||1||1,969|
|60 Evans St Dorchester Center, MA||$291K||4||1||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!