- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,243 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $981
- MLS #: 21506123
- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Internatio...
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 294 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Appliances \ Microwave, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Area Description \ Suburban, Kitchen Gourmet Kitchen, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Flooring \ Marble, Bath Tub and Shower, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Bath Stall Shower, Lot Description \ Corner, Exterior Description \ Wood Siding, Bath Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02823603
- Zillow Home ID: 19256042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.76-2.75M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94941 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Mill Valley as a whole. Among 94941 homes, this home is 101.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Mill Valley, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
|117 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.07M||2||1||1,181|
|36 Fern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$879K||2||1||780|
|111 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$3.23M||5||5.5||3,461|
|124 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.53M||2||2||1,943|
|45 Fern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.34M||4||3||2,858|
|32 Fern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.26M||4||1||1,640|
|49 Fern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.21M||4||3.5||2,763|
|75 Catalpa Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.2M||4||3||3,027|
|110 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,443|
|105 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.49M||3||2||1,965|
|53 Fern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.03M||4||3||2,458|
|116 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.71M||3||2||2,022|
|128 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.18M||3||3||2,345|
|111 Walnut Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.79M||3||3||2,100|
|69 Catalpa Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.96M||4||2.5||2,747|
|106 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.97M||4||2||2,425|
|133 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.29M||4||4||2,757|
|107 Walnut Ave Mill Valley, CA||$984K||3||1||1,087|
|115 Walnut Ave Mill Valley, CA||$3.7M||6||5.5||4,754|
|101 Locust Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.17M||4||3||2,298|
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!